Using your sights in combat is the topic in episode five of the best police podcast: the BlueSheepdog Podcast. This isn’t a point shooting vs. sighted shooting argument. Rather this is more about enabling officers to use their sights in combat. Yes, it can be done, and I discuss how.
I encourage your feedback! All suggestions, concerns, and criticisms are welcome.
- Critical Space: How to Effectively Shoot at Close Range by Dave Spaulding
- The Combative Pistol Sight by Dave Spaulding
- Front-Sight Focus by Dave Spaulding
- Next Generation Pistol Sights by Dave Spaulding
- What Really Happens in a Gunfight? by Dave Spaulding
- Vision and Shooting by Edward C. Godnig, O.D.
- The Best Combat Handgun Sights by Richard Johnson
- Glock 42 Night Sights