Todd Summers, inventor of the Bust a Cap window breaker for batons and flashlights, has a new product that debuted at SHOT Show 2012. He was kind enough to give us a short video. It is a Bust a Cap crenellated bezel for Surefire flashlights. He said it will fit four models: P6, G2, Z2, and C2.
Bust a Cap products are already available for 15 different models of batons and lights made by ASP, Streamlight, and Maglite. Because Surefire lights have a tail-cap activation button, standard Bust a Cap ends were not compatible. Problem solved!
Mr. Summers is a super guy. He spent quite a while talking to me about glass and window breaking technology. Check out their products and glass breaking demonstration videos at bustacap.net.
Randall regularly carries his upgraded “Frankenlight” Streamlight Stinger, with a Terralux LED and Bust a Cap, while engaged in nighttime patrolling.
Latest posts by Randall (see all)
- New BulletSafe Body Armor and Rifle Plates - January 29, 2014
- SWAT Attitude - April 30, 2012
- Viridian TacLoc Holster - March 22, 2012
- Appeals Court Rejects Qualified Immunity in K9 Dog Bite Case - March 12, 2012
- Spyderco OpFocus Catalog for Those Duty-Bound - February 29, 2012