Aaron reviews the ITW MagBoot, which is a rubber sleeve that covers the lower portion of your AR15/M4 magazines. This gives you better grip purchase on metal mags, and some of the MagBoots have built-in Ghillie Tex IR signature reduction.
- Made for 5.56mm/.223 cal. magazines
- Enhanced grip / slip-resistant texture
- Raised finger grips
- Expanded baseplate cover – provides better base for unique firing positions
- Noise reduction properties over straight metal magazines
- Lightweight – only 1.5 oz.
- GhillieTEX ™ IR signature reduction technology (all colors but black)
- Comes in – black, tan, coyote brown, flat dark earth, and foliage green
- Runs around $6.50-8.50 per boot.
Latest posts by Aaron (see all)
- Strike Industries New Improved Glock Flat Trigger - October 15, 2018
- Crosstac Tactical Ambi Sling Review - September 28, 2018
- 1791 Gunleather Carbon Fiber Premium Leather Holster - September 26, 2018
- SIG Sauer U.S. Army M17 Hits Civilian Market - September 23, 2018
- SIG Sauer Academy Adds Covert Carry and Micro-Pistol Course - September 23, 2018