The TacProGear BLACK Marine Plate Carrier (MPC) has recently achieved the “Member Tested and Recommended” stamp of approval from the National Tactical Officer’s Association (NTOA). TacProGear (TPG) is a well known manufacturer of tactical equipment, including apparel, armor, bags, packs, pouches, footwear and accessories. TPG claims the BLACK line of products rely completely on new concepts and designs from end user feedback.
Other BLACK MPC Features:
- SAPI-shaped or shooter’s cut internal pockets for ballistic plates
- Capable of holding soft body armor inserts for fragmentation or handgun protection
- PALS webbing on front, back and cummerbunds
- Reinforced drag handle on back of vest
- Can be worn with or without cummerbunds
- Functional Yib-Yab Shoulder Strap used to replace buckle when shouldering weapon
- Built-in front admin/document pouch
- Available sizes – XS, S, M, L, XL
The TPG BLACK MPC is available in Coyote, Multi-Cam, Kryptek Mandrake, and Black. Made in TPG’s new state-of-the-art Miami, Florida manufacturing site. We’re working with TacProGear to obtain an MSRP for the BLACK MPC.
For more information on TPG’s BLACK line go to http://www.tacprogearblack.com
The NTOA is the leading organization representing tactical police officers in the United States and Canada. In addition to providing incredible training in a wide area of tactical operations, the NTOA has developed model policies and recommendations for national standards on tactical teams, training and operations. Members have access to a vast library of resource materials, training guides, a broad network of current and former professional experts, and the “Member Tested and Recommended” program.
The testing process involves several select members of the NTOA from across the country testing and evaluating products. Products are tested in the following areas:
- Ease of Use
- Application for Law Enforcement
- Cleaning/ Maintenance
The testing ranges from 0-5 with 5 being the best score. NTOA does not “endorse” products, but will allow the highly coveted “Member Tested and Recommended” seal to be used for marketing if the product receives a minimum average of 3.0 score from the evaluators. The TPG MPC received an average 4.06 score.