The Columbia River Knife & Tool Company (CRKT) Picatinny Tool is a multi-purpose multi-tool that developed in collaboration with Crimson Trace Corporation (CRC). Both Oregon companies have experienced incredible growth over the last 10-15 years, and when Crimson Trace asked CRKT to develop a multi-tool that would be useful to their laser light system owners, CRKT responded with a very nice multi-tool.
The CRKT Picatinny Tool combines the necessary tools to work on Crimson Trace lasers with the tools required to work on the very popular Picatinny rail mounting system found on many AR-15’s. In addition, the Picatinny Tool has a very nice serrated folding knife rounding out the overall package.
The CRKT Picatinny Tool offers the following:
- Skeletonized design
- Glass filled nylon scaled handle
- Triple-point serrated, 2.8” long, high carbon stainless steel folding knife
- Locking liner for blade
- Hex wrench driver – used as an on-axis screwdriver or an angle driver
- Hex bits – small flat, Phillips, Torx 20, and Hex 3/32
- Fold out 8mm wrench
- Fold out pin with rounded end – clears jams, and removes slide pins
- 2-CTC Allen tools – held in molded grooves in the handle
- MSRP – $49.99
Whether you need to work on your Crimson Trace laser, your Picatinny rail accessories, or both, the CRKT Picatinny Tool looks to be a multi-tool ready for the task.