In today’s podcast, I talk about threat identification in low light conditions. Humans are highly dependent on our vision to make decisions on how to respond to our surroundings. Being able to identify threats is critically important to make sure we respond appropriately to an incident.
References from today’s podcast:
- Shreveport, LA Shooting Video Stills
- Visual Perception in Low Light Levels by Paul Michel
- Lowlight and Tactical Training from the SureFire Institute
- Visual Perception in Low Light: Can You Identify a Threat?
- Identify Your Target: Use Your Flashlight