Tuff Products is allowing us to give away one of their great Tacllet EDC bags!
The Tacllet was designed by the amazing photographer and gun enthusiast Ichiro Nagata. It is designed to offer armed citizens and police officers a better way to carry a concealed firearm and other gear. The Tacllet can be set up exactly how you like it, and can carry a lot of gear…or just a little.
The pictured gun and other gear is not included in the giveaway…sorry! The Tacllet being given away is the actual item that was tested and reviewed by Randall here at BlueSheepdog.com. Read the Tacllet review published here at BlueSheepdog for more information. The Tacllet normally sells for $89.99.
How to Win
Winning this is easy. All you have to do is sign up for our free police training newsletter. Once you are signed up, you are registered to win. On November 1, 2011, the winner will be selected at random from the subscriber list. Full details are below.
If you are already a subscriber, you are already entered!
Tuff Product Tacllet Giveaway Details
- One Tuff Products Tacllet will be given away.
- The Tacllet given away will be the exact item reviewed here.
- The giveaway is for the Tacllet only. The guns and other gear are for illustration purposes only.
- The winner will be selected on November 1, 2011.
- The winner will be randomly selected from the list of newsletter subscribers.
- If you are already subscribed, then you are automatically entered.
- The website random.org will be used to generate the winning subscriber.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail. If the winner fails to respond within five days, BlueSheepdog may select another subscriber to receive the Tacllet.
- The winner’s name and hometown will be mentioned on the site, in the newsletter and in the podcast.
- You do not have to be a police officer to win.
- There is no cost to enter and nothing to buy.
- You do have to be a resident of the US to win – we can only mail to addresses in the USA.